Redneck Ron

Oct 21, 2005
I was wondering if you guys would think this would be a good idea.I was reading the post "about bike numbers" and thought this might work...

If you are like me and dont have a number chosen for your bike(or anything else for that matter)and you cant decide what number to use,just ask!Somebody can just give you one here.Just specify if you want a 1 2 or 3 digit number.

Example:

Hello everybody.I need a number chosen and I want it to have 3 digits.

Thanks,
John

I also need a number.I want it to have 2 digits.

Joe

I also need one.I want it to be a 3 digit.

Thanks Everyone,
Jane

(And so on)

Do you guys think we could use this or is this just one of my stupid noob ideas?lol.Even if we cant use this can someone still give my a number because I still cant decide.Two digits please! :)

Ron

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
19 would be the perfect number for you

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Jeff Gilbert said:
19 would be the perfect number for you

HEY!!! That's my number (and Will Pattison's!!) ;)

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
For anybody that can't choose a number, get a dartboard. Throw a couple of darts at it, and use the numbers that you hit. Example, first dart hits 18 and second hits 7. Your number becomes 187. or if you hit 2-2 digit numbers, just use the first 3 digits, two one digit numbers (6 and 9) can be either read as 69 and throw again, 609, or just the 2 digit number. You could also get some chalk and draw a chart on the driveway containing the digits 0 thru 9 and toss rock into it to choose a number. It doesn't have to be difficult, and you can do it if you try real hard.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I just used the date that I was born on...that's the number I use for everything. I was born on November 19, so I used 19...you could try that. It's not very original, but who cares?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Before I was an AMA member I used my b-day 682. Now I use the last 3 digits of my AMA# 230.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
littlenasty said:
i did the draw a chart on the concrete idea, i got 00 i thinks its prety cool

I use 00 alot of times too, especially at DW. When I was racing BMX with that number, I never lost a race. I didn't get to go to DW this year. My other favorite number is 345 and I had secured it for the Hare Scramble season this year, but due to aches, pains and other things I never raced one this year.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Several years ago we were resting between practice sessions and onbe of the guys was talking about what number to put on his bike. Chris (who was as smoked-up as he usually was) finally piped up and said, "Go home...get the dictionary...look up "scared"...write down the page number."

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
why is it all the sudden so difficult to pick a number? Just throw something on there. It doesn't have to mean anything. JUST PUT A FREAKING NUMBER ON IT!!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
why is it all the sudden so difficult to pick a number? Just throw something on there. It doesn't have to mean anything. JUST PUT A FREAKING NUMBER ON IT!!!

Tigerant :pissed:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Everyone uses numbers.

Why not be different and use a letter?

"L" would look good on your bike.

:)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Pred for President!!!

Aaahhh, people actually have a hard time picking a number? I had know idea of such conundrums :coocoo:

Top Bottom