sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
thanks for all the input on the "this vs that" bike questions. i've got a 2001 new wr426 waiting for me up at chicago cycle center, they had to go to ohio to find it! several of the reasons for going with the wr as opposed to the exc are,1.price.2parts availability.3 lack of fear(maybe due to ignorance) of starting the wr.4 last but not least, i've always had a thing for yamas, went to the local mx track and saw the majority of riders had yamas, even a couple of dudes running wr 426s in the 4 stroke open. btw, if ya don't see any posts from me after sat, it's probably because i'm in a body cast! ha!:p

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey gibbs 6, i just looked at your photos, you need some action stuf, my wife says she's gonna get a digital cam because she thinks the world needs to see all my wipe outs! ha!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Good luck SFC

I couldnt wait to get my WR either. Absolutely the best ride Ive ever owned. Whatever you do in the dirt, it will handle very well. Make sure you do the simple mods to it:
1)Have the Dealer shave the Throttle stop screw down to 9mm, (total), and RE-INSERT!
2)Take off the airbox lid
3)Disconnect the Grey wire, www.thumpertalk.com for details
4)HANG ON TIGHT!

If you have any ?'s on the tweaks, email me!

wayneo426

Jonny426

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2001
Congrats SFC crash! I'd like to remind you to change the oil soon and often... I'm on the third time and still see more "break in" metal than I want to... I hope that's all it is anyway. btw yam. p/n 5JG-14591-00 is a YZ throttle stop screw. No fitting required. have fun! Jonny 426

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom