bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Just so I'm perfectly clear... does the guy show up naked with beer????

YES!

And another thing... how come guys don't mind dancing around the bedroom naked with the lights on no matter how fat we get... but women are uncomfortable dooing the same....

Because you know that by then, the woman is already too drunk to watch you anyways.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Hmm when ever one of my friends girls or guys look sad, mad, err what ever I allways talk to the about it. When my friend Ben broke up with my friend Maggie I went over to maggie and talked to her about it. Hell if I want to I can be like what you said and not care about any one. But Im a realy nice guy and allways try to help out when somethings wrong.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Words to live by:
Originally posted by TTRGuy
A spoiled woman is a happy woman!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
So Terry, that must mean you got married when you were only 2??!! ;)

I wish. :)

Still thinkin............... :debil:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
And some other ones that I find useful:

"Yes dear"
"You're right"
"You're right AGAIN"
"Of course darlin"
"Sure, anything for you baby"
"I'd love to"
"Of course, you're right again punkin"

and the best one for GSR

"Hey sweetie, your gear is all washed and hanging in the garage. I washed your bike, changed the oil & air filter, lubed the chain/cables and checked all the bolts, nuts, tire pressure and spokes." :aj:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Eddie.

You forgot her beer. :)

Still workin on it........ :eek:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Pfft, goes to show how dense some men can be. If I didn't get just about everything my heart desires, maybe I would be forced to appear naked with beer more often. :p

Have you tried flash cards yet Firecracker?? ;) Your post suddenly reminded me of that scene in the movie Parenthood when the wife of the anal retentive short guy is not happy and he just won't listen to her, she tells him she's leaving him with flash cards. :eek:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Funny, at my house it's:

No honey, I won't be riding this weekend. Saturday I'm going to watch Little Woods so you can spend the day at the spa. Not that you need it, but it will help you relax from the stress of staying home all week with the baby. Saturday night I've got a babysitter lined up so that I can take you to dinner and then to that musical you've been wanting to see. On Sunday I want to spend the whole day with you and Little Woods. We'll go shopping for new furniture, have a picnic lunch than go to the art museum.

Of course by this time pigs will have learned how to fly. :confused:

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Oh Woods... that was funny... You understand what women want. If I was smart I'd print your response and do those things...

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Speedy, will you call my wife, tell her about the beer and naked thing.
I've tried to make her believe it will work, she said " nice try, now finish the dishes"

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
oops posted twice in error... wish my wife had been here to point that out earlier...

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Bruce
Oh Woods... that was funny... You understand what women want.
You must have me confused with someone else. :scream:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
On a serious note...

Understanding the opposite sex? If I have to think about it then 9 times out of 10 I won't understand them at all, so why bother? Just go with the flow. If I get along with them for the most part, great. An occassional disagreement will happen from time to time, but that has nothing to do with sex. Each person is different and will have a different perspective on things. If you spend too much time worrying about TRYING to understand the person, you're going to lose the time you'll have to simply enjoy their company. After all, isn't that why we are drawn into relationships? Maybe it's just me.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
After reading 3 pages of replies, I can honostly say I have learned a lot and yet nohing...

I suppose I am lucky that I am just 17. I don't have to worrie about such things. All I have to figure out is why girls call me "that weird guy with the bikes"...

Lee W.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by singletracker500

:D
Hey, I've been married 19.5 ... I'm still stupid.

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
Maybe try talking when things aren't so heated. That way both of you will be more willing to actually LISTEN to each other than to be defensive. Also, I've found that when a guy "runs out of words" for the day it's hard to make him talk about stuff. Good Luck. Relationships are hard work & it takes 2 to make it work.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
FC, just come straight out with whatever the problem is. Don't sugar coat it but just tell him there is a subject that needs addressing. If it is something he needs to apologize for and he does, accept his apology and go on. Men are simple in the fact that that if he says he is sorry he means it, if he says he loves you he means it, if he says he loves you and has had a few drinks he means it and probably wants to see your riding gear on the floor ;) . If you don't get the response you desire don't get mad. State your position with as little emotion as possible and as in a logical manner as possible. As stated before, most men respond to logic rather than emotion.

Relationships are based on trust, friendship and common interests. Be his friend when you are discussing the issues at hand not accusing or demeaning. When you do this your mate and you will have a great relationship because this person should be your best friend as well as lover and confidant. I know you are working on the common interests trying to get him off the snowmobile and on a bike or has this been resolved?

Only you will know when it is not working out right and he is not the one and it's time to roost him.

Good luck!!!

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan

Hey, I've been married 19.5 ... I'm still stupid.

So you're still new at this marrage thing huh Okie! 22 years here, and the one thing I've learned is... "stupid" can go a long way to stay married! :cool:

I have to say though, I'm a little worried about TTRGuy! :scream:

Last edited:

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
words I hate to hear:

We need to talk......

oh geeez, that means I've done something I wasn't supposed to and she wants me to change.

Put children in the picture and many things you used to do are now wrong.
We have to talk.... I don't want use to use foul language.
We have to talk.... Put your beer in a glass, so the children don't see beer cans
We have to talk..... I don't want you to drink when the children are around
We have to talk... I don't want you to drink at all.
We have to talk... have you had anything to drink.
We have to talk... you are not riding this weekend AGAIN
We have to talk... why don't you want to go places w/us??????? DUH......

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
A spoiled woman is a happy woman! [/B]
Yeah. . .IF she realizes that she's spoiled. :silly:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah. . .IF she realizes that she's spoiled.

JP, are you one of us in the "HHMWC" (Had a High Maintenance Wife Club)

Top Bottom