Jun 29, 2008
so ive got a pitster pro 125x, i bought it mostly for my back yard and the trails around here. only thing is that to get to some of these places i have to drive on the roads, its not a very long distance, maybe a mile or two at most, but im scarred that im gonna get in trouble for not having a registered and insured or street legal bike. i dont want to go through all the trouble of putting lights on it and messing with all that junk.

the law around here says that if its 50cc's or lower, its considered a motorized bicycle, and all you need to do is send in a form with the vin # and the make and model, so they know its not above a 50. so i was thinking of selling mine for a 50 just so i wouldnt have to worry about it. but a friend told me that i could use the vin from his 50cc pocket bike and register my 125 (that looks just like any other 50) under the make and model of his, since his is a knock off chinese brand (i think its called a zapster or something like that), and mine has no brand markings, they wouldnt have any idea what a zapster is and would probably never think its something else.

ive ridden by cops quite often on the public roads and they havent done anything, so this is kinda just incase something does happen.

so what do you think i should do??

Top Bottom