Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Ok guys its getting to be about the time that we need to start thinking about Camp Tejas for Dirtweek. I was thinking some sat or sun in August. I can make it the weekend of the 9th and Tony cant make it the 23rd. So I was thinking either Aug 2/3 or 16/17. What do you guys think? I say we meet up at Nocona for day of riding and when it gets too hot to ride we can sit and talk about the plans.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
I would love to help out if possible, but I am wayyyy out of the loop on DW. Shoot me some details and what I need to get involved and maybe I can lend a hand. I ride @ Nocona regularly and I live in Decatur, Texas. Let me know.

James Stainton

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I would like permission to join you all at Camp Tejas at DW. Will you accept my flaws of living in Austin? ;) Lemme know what the fees are. :confused: I'll be coming in on wed night and tenting it.

I am almost positive I won't be able to make the ride at Nocona, but I am more than glad to help at all w/ plans for Camp Tejas. I've got a load of camping supplies that I'll be bringing. :thumb:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
It sounds like a good idea, but I ain't about to motocross that XR600! Perhaps some of us could ride Nocona, and some of us could ride Muenster, then we could all meet at one of Muenster's resturants, and talk it over there?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Well guys doesnt look good for me.... I just got word that I have to go to London for work. I am leaving next Fri and wont be back till like the 19th. :think:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Txbigguy
Well guys doesnt look good for me.... I just got word that I have to go to London for work. I am leaving next Fri and wont be back till like the 19th. :think:

Violins Puleeseeee!

Enjoy yourself.

Maybe we should just try and get together and talk some evening over a burger.

As far as riding, I am still open for any weekend except the 23rd (Hotter 'n Hell Hundred :thumb: ). Whatever we do riding wise will be slow and easy for me as I will be in "make sure I don't hurt myself before DirtWeek mode". I will also be breaking in the 200.

Green Horn - We will have plenty of room under the circus tent, come on! Keep watchin the NTSP regarding planning. We will be posting costs etc after getting together with Txbigguy. His dad is an executive chef and can get us food in bulk for minimum $$.

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

Green Horn - We will have plenty of room under the circus tent, come on! Keep watchin the NTSP regarding planning. We will be posting costs etc after getting together with Txbigguy. His dad is an executive chef and can get us food in bulk for minimum $$.

Sounds very cool. Thanks Tony and Txbigguy! I'll keep an eye out on this forum for more details. If y'all should need me for something don't hesitate to volunteer me. :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
There will be no riding for me till DW at least.. shoulder gets scoped on the 13th, but I'd be up for some eating/planning/bsing.

Top Bottom