Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
When I was due for renewal, paypal just went ahead with it. However, last year I "gifted" David Trustrum's subscription & I'd like to know when it's due again (DT can't remember either, but wants to renew).

When I checked my paypal records, I think it showed up as November 5th, but he's still showing as a subscriber without having renewed? (I thought it had been a longer period between DT & I having subscribed, but could be wrong).

Is there any way of checking this your end Okie, or shall I just front up again?

Oops, one other thing. My subscription was $12, but I'm led to believe (haven't checked yet) the rate is now $14??? (sorry, been real busy & I forget lots of things - meant to ask about that earlier)
Cheers
Michelle (on behalf of DT)

Last edited:

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Thanks for the info, I've now paid the dues - whenever they were due.

If anyone else who paid for someone else (gift or whatever), wants to know how to figure it out, go to paypal, check your account from the beginning or whenever & I guess take it from there.

As for the $2 discount for me, I guess I thought it might add up over however many subscribers there are, but no matter, I'll keep it. And if I sound snarky, don't worry, I'm still figuring out the purpose of this forum apart from posting & being ignored when having legitimate questions about signatures et al.

I have figured I speak different English to everyone else, but that was decided years ago.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Michelle
I'm still figuring out the purpose of this forum apart from posting & being ignored when having legitimate questions about signatures et al.

It's because we're all so busy partying in the STM forums. ;)

As for the price increase for the Subscribers/ STM's, I think I recall Okie stating that the price would remain the same as when you originally signed up. And the rest of your questions I don't have answers for...and I'm too drunk to re-read it and understand. :laugh:

Top Bottom