rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
OK, so I am buying my adult daughter a KX100 bike (she is vertically challenged....). Green is not her favorite color so I thought I would spruce it up a bit by adding some feminine graphics.

I have found a lot of sources for more masculine versions, especially it you like the Monster energy drink theme but I am just not seeing the feminine versions.I have seen bikes with some real "pretty" graphics so I know they exist.

Can anyone tell me where I would go find such a thing?

Thanks

Rod

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
How about Tinkerbelle

I thought about finding them for Spiders 450 but figured he might kick my @$$
IMG_4395azzieaprilmx.jpg

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Likely most of the ones you saw were custom kits. Owning a green bike and finding off the shelf graphics without that friggen green claw is damn near impossible which is why we made our own this year.

saqmuel

Jun 23, 2010
also you could check out decalworks, its expensive but you could get really the collors and stuff you want or she wants.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Lol, girls. My wife wanted pink too. She got a pink helmet and pink gear. A bunch of pink stickers for the bike too. About 6 months later she wanted to get rid of it. She's on a KX100 now too, it's got black frame and fenders and those super common on every corner monster graphics. She likes it though, so that's all that matters, right? ;)

045.jpg

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Daughter's new ride

I haven't been hanging around DRN for a while. Thought I would jump back and update a little.

Biggest update is with my daughter. Last year she chased points in D36 Family Enduro series, took 3rd place Women-C for year end! I was out half the year with a broken leg so she did several of the events all on her own.

For the last race we did get her a new bike: CRF250x. I had the lower the bike some to make it suitable for her but she is doing a lot better on that than she did on her KX100

Of course we had to put similar graphics on it!

CRF250x_zpsfeb77056.jpg

We have also formed the "Daddy & Daughter Racing Team" !

Daddy-Daughter-Racing_zpsfd0cd0a6.jpg

Now she plans on chasing points in District 37 Endruo. First event of the year was January 20th and she took 2nd place in Women-C. Off to a good start!

Rod

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats to your daughter on here success. Frankly I thought this post was going to be "R" rated to lure in the D.O.M. like me. :yikes:

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
High Lord Gomer said:
That CRF looks so much better than the KX. Very nice!

Appearance wise, I thought the KX was far better. The pink flowers really popped against the green background.

Pink on red doesn't stand out so much! After we had them all printed up we thought that we should have had the flowers outlined in white or something.

Performance wise, the CRF is great! My daughter is "vertically challenged" and I had to lower this bike quite a bit, but she is a lot faster on it.

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
My daughter just took 1st place, Novice Women at the Checker's Hare & Hound race (District 37).

And I think the student has just become the teacher! The race started in "rows", each class leaving the line about a minute apart. I started the line ahead of her, didn't expect to see her until the end. Imagin my surprise when, about 10 miles in, I was in a valley crossing and she passes me! She had a fist full of throttle and wasn't letting go!

Rod

Top Bottom