a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey all, Elk Jr and I are going to ride at Glen Helen next Thursday if anyone would like to go. We'll be there around 9 and I'll check the posts to see who is going. Hey MXdad, you wanna try some new scenary? Thumbs, Bill, anyone else? Another good chance to meet some socal DRN guys. I'd even like to see Lord Bundy and the dark side crew! Haven't seen you guys in a while so lets churn some dirt.

Look for the blue S10 truck with the Pro Circuit Suzuki #214 and the white/blue YZ125. My buddy will be there also with a KX250.
Hope to see you there!

Elk

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
The Dark side ranks are purty slim right now. Its only me, oldandslow and scar,oh yeah, ol89r when he wakes up and comes out of the house.
My recruitment drive has been less then fruitful, but thers allways hope.

I`ll try and make it,work has been kind of spotty latley.

later mxbundy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We're still on for Thursday, hopefully MXdad and company can join us. We'll be there around 9 or so. It'll be a great warm up for the Phelan roundup.

Look for the blue S10, Pro Circuit 01 Suzuki and white/blue 92 yz125. We Usually park up the hill on the right side behind the grand stands.
Elk

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Sounds great but I have 28 employees that are supposed to get their reviews this week and I have yet to start a single one. If I don't stop lurking around here there might be a mutiny at office.:eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom