JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
I wouldn't mind but, is there a site that is listing the results as they come in? I'm listening to the webcast right now, but it's bit choppy... I'd just like to see the results from each moto.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok I hope I don't get into trouble for this

125 class

Langston
Brown
T.P.

250 class we did'nt stay to the end, but Huges did good first couple lap then fell back to 4th, RC did'nt get a good start almost dead last but was working
his way up fast.

Hope to post some Pics tomorrow

sorry I could'nt do better but it MOMs day don't ya know

Ferry was number one when we left

Last edited:

biker

Sep 22, 2000
I tried to listen to the webcast but couldn't keep the signal for more than 10 seconds at a time and then it would cut out completely. Anything I can do to my computer to improve this?

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
biker, The only real way to cure this bad signal would be to upgrade your internet connection. High bandwidth is the best way to go, like DSL or Cable. Unfortunately you'll be paying more for this also.

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Racers edge, thanks for the grand stand link, I got to read what I missed

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
No problem JPIVEY. Virtual Grandstand has actually been around for a couple years, way before the net-radio broadcasts. In ways it's better for those of us with bad net connections and enjoy being able to still listen to music and surf.

woodsguy2000

~SPONSOR~
Apr 24, 2001
How about that, Honda CR450F gets all the attention and a Yamaha 4 banger gets his first overall. Way to go Tim Ferry!

Last edited:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Racers edge-thanks for posting the link. And congrats to Tim Ferry, who has worked very hard to get his first 250 Nat. I'm excited about Langstons win. I expected him to do well outdoors, but only expected a top 5 at Glen Helen.
Woodsguy2000-alls I've got to say about that "how about that CR450' comment is, if Ferry had ridden the Cr, he probably still would've won. Any new, innovative bike is going to get a lot of press. I remember when all the dirtbike rags could talk about was the 'new', 'radical', YZ400. I was sick of it. Get used to it.I don't care how good the bike is, it'll still take a top 5 rider to put any bike on the podium.
Last thoughts: The 125s' should be very interesting this year, what with Travis and Grant, and a couple 'cheater' bikes!:p

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I just downloaded some pictures of Sundays race, click on kewl pix at the bottom and look up glen helen 5/13/01

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
JPIVEY - great pictures!! I think I figured out why both RC and Pastrana didn't do as good as expected, though! RC changed his almost-superstitious orange gear to white, red, and black gear and Pastrana didn't have his "bumble bee" helmet on. Hmmmm..... :think

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Thanks Nikki, Shoot'in is almost as fun as ride'in and you may be onto something here..... superstitious.....Hmmmm:think

Top Bottom