KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
The race (according to Motoworld) was suppose to be on at 8:30 eastern time and it's not. Does anybody know when this race is coming on?

shredda

May 20, 2001
I know what you mean. All the tv guides said it would be on at 2:30 Pacific, and when I turned on my tv there was drag racing and then some dumb wemons softball game.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
They bumped it cuz of women's softball tournament. I was hoping it would be on at 8:30 tonight. Racer X mentioned it would be at 8:30EST barring a need for an additional softball game. Otherwise 11....holding my breath that it comes on early!!!

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
I missed the first 250 moto. Man ESPN2 is really strating to piss me off. I would be willing to pay extra for a channel that puts the races on and consistantly follows a schedule. ESPN2 sucks.

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
I missed the whole damn thing, went by what Dish said and thought it would be on at 8 PST. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait another week, it's supposed to be on Friday at 11:30 PM PST.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by Racers Edge
I missed the whole damn thing, went by what Dish said and thought it would be on at 8 PST. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait another week, it's supposed to be on Friday at 11:30 PM PST.

Now you have to hope like heck that they will follow the scheduled time for the next broadcast.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I saw it at 7:30 cst. First time I got to watch a race at Glen Helen!:p

Man, is that a awsome track!!!!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I Caught It...

at 7:30 CST. Next weekend is gonna be cool, IF they stick to the schedule. Hangtown is on Saturday at 12:00 (noon) and will be followed by Mt. Morris on ABC on Sunday. Wow! Free-to-air network coverage...

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
TV Guide reports Glen Helen on Friday 1 @ 1:30AM CST. - ESPN2
"" "" "" Sacremento on Sat.@ 11AM CST - ESPN2
"" "" "" Mt. Morris on Sun@ 2PM CST - ABC
"" "" "" GNCC from Okeechobee on the Fox sports channels on Wed 6th at 10AM CST
"" "" "" And then if you missed it and have cool kids, Motocrossed will be on Disney again on the 6th at 1PM CST.

Top Bottom