justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I am planning on riding at our farm on Memorial Weekend. It's 130 AC. Lots of tight woods(6 -6 1/2 miles of trails), some open, even a little Motocross track(not much a few jumps. Hate to even call it a motocross track more like a trail with a few jumps. Anyway, if anyone is interested in riding a new place let me know, it's private land so only family and those we invite would be there. Most guys who have ridden there lilke it(they say they do). I'll not sure which days I'll be there, we'll probably campout from Friday till Monday morning.

Last edited:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
sounds interesting. that's not too far from me but i'm already booked up that weekend. i have a race on the 26th, my anniversary is the 27th (12 years), and i have another race on the 28th. let me know when you go again.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Glencoe is east of Stillwater about 20 miles. Memorial Day weekend is the next time I'll be there. Bswift rode there a few weeks ago he might be able to give an unbiased report on the place. He said it'd be a good place for a mini Spode fest I think it's a little small. It is safe , I mean since its private everyone rides the trails the same way, etc. Primitive camping is also an option. It's a long way from Fort Worth, but your more than welcome.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I don't have solid plans yet for Memorial Day weekend. But may be able to make it on one day. I keep telling mx547 I will show up at Ascot in Ft. Smith AR to meet him and check out the track. Maybe I can do both in one weekend! Sounds like fun, I don't do a whole lot of trail riding anymore, but could use a change of scenery! :D

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Stilwater Too!!

There will be a group of us going to Stillwater on Saturday, I'll be at farm the rest of the weekend.

64mod

Jan 18, 2006
Riding in Glencoe

Hello from Morrison America, Im Terry and I recently purchased 10 acres near you 1 mile east of the cimarron turnpike and Hwy 64. I found your invitation to some other riders on Dirt rider.net.I would like to talk to you and meet my new neighbor sometime and go riding sometime.I still have a house inLas Vegas so Im not in Oklahoma today. My # is 702 453 7943.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Don't think JustQL rides anymore ??
This post was from 2001.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
We're hoping that JustQL will eventually have more time for riding. I chatted with him Sunday and can attest to his jam-packed schedule.
64mod, find the Hearland Spodes forum to keep up on the local riders and rides in our area.
We're a pretty ecclectic group, there's usually someone going somewhere to ride something.....

Top Bottom