_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I recently purchased the new movie Global Addiction starring Travis Pastrana. This is the video that shows him doing a backflip into the grand canyon. This is a very top notch video that I really got into.

There is alot of your average jumping with freestylers doing crazy things. Racing cars, then busting them up pretty bad. Some skits that are pretty funny but have extremely poor acting, but I think that made it even more funny. T

he movie is shot in very good quality that looks like a hollywood movie would. I normally don't like the jump videos and get bored with them quick, but this is slightly different. There is a also desert rat throughout the movie that reminds me of Joe Dirt, he rides an old clapped out bike that won't half run, mullet, raggy jeans, 40 year old yellow/black yamaha jersey, that thinks he can go big with the big boys which sets up a chase scene in sandrails and dirt bike's. Then there is TP doing the backflip into the Grand Canyon, it just has to be seen to believe.

I give this move two thumbs up.

See your local dealer or visit www.godfreyfilms.com

GLOBAL ADDICTION
STARRING:
Travis Pastrana
Kenny Bartram
Mad Mike Jones
Jake Windham
Reagen Sieg
Chuck Brothers
Andy Bell
Mike Sampson