Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 04 Escalade

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Am looking at getting a 2000+ GMC Safari or Chevy Astro van, will tow the bikes in a trailer.

Any comments on which may be a better vehicle as they are basically the same - Are there any cosmetic differences which make one better over the other. Is getting the AWD a good option as well, or does the 2WD do the job.

Which one looks better :)

I had a 2000 Honda Odyssey and loved that, would like to get another towing van for about $10k

Last edited:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I'd say neither or "eeewwww-its a mini-van" :p In pinch I guess that I would have to take the GMC, but they are basicly the same thing.

Why not get a 4 door compact pickup and skip the trailer?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
yeah, I am looking at a Nissan Frontier crew cab similar to my brothers King Cab - I do however need a family mover. I don't want no station wagon either (SUV) ! :p :)

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
My vote is for the NISSAN, i picked one up and use it every weekend too tow the bikes aand kids around..
Rick

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Those particular vans have zero leg room in the front, ride like crap, and are all but impossible to work on. Furthermore, like dude, it's like 1985 technology! :scream:

And oh yeah, IT'S A MINIVAN! You couldn't give me one. It's automotive castration!

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Looks like it will have to be a big truck for me ..... to tow that pak rat around :)

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
The minivan is more of a station wagon than an SUV. At least the SUV has some macho-man potential. Plus, the SUV can probably drive over the top of roadkill where the minivan would scrape.

The astro/safari was always built on an s-10 frame. Frame as in non-unibody. This is a good thing from a toughness point of view as you are getting a disguised pickup rather than an overloaded car. It is a big minivan. Might as well get a full size van.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
You should go for an Escalade Alan. Cool ride, towing power and a place to sleep if you need it :)

what !? - the truck :)

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
truck????
photoExt1_med.jpg

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by XRpredator
truck?

the avalanche style Escalade !!!

Nice Bling Bling Senior :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
that's a car, sillies. and an Avalanche is almost a pickup.

I say forget all of 'em, Bundu, and get a SSR

Top Bottom