Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
At least they are BigTen....Go Buckeyes!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I wouldn't hold my breath. I think Miami could hold it's own against most of the NFL. As a matter of fact, aren't they being considered for the next expansion team? :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
ARG! Miami! Go O-State! Anyone but the 'caines.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I ain't sayin' I'm rootin' for the 'Canes, but I'm a realist.

Last night showed me that the "Medium Ten" just can't hang. Heck, OSU didn't beat WSU all that handily.

All this goes to show is that 1A football needs some sort of playoff system. :|

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Go Bucks! I've got my Riot gear out and a new canister for my Gas Mask! I just drove through campus for lunch and it is EMPTY! They made everyone move their cars for 7 blocks. I guess we'll have to riot in the suberbs! ;) Anything's possible in College football....

IRISHCOFFEE

Aug 3, 2002
Bill Hibbs; if you really think it is appropriate to riot and destroy others property after a great win then i hope you get what you deserve on your next ride!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
I don't think I'll be able to stand all the sportscaters if Miami wins.

you mean you can tolerate them now?

does anybody like bowden jr.? get that clown out of there.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
OSU Welding Engineer ('88) :yeehaw:

Go Bucks!!

Yes - I'm happy!! Best game i've seen in a long time.

The plan was to assemble my new computer while i watched the game with a buddy. well - we did manage to get the MB out of the box and mount the processor during half-time.

RECAP

Double Overtime:
The Ohio State University 31
University of Miami 24

Last edited:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
It was a great game to watch!

It's a great feeling when your team wins it all.I hope to have that feeling again SOMEDAY. :ugg:

Last edited:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by Tennessee Thumper
It was a great game to watch!

It's a great feeling when your team wins it all.I hope to have that feeling again SOMEDAY. :ugg:

I think i told you before TT - My two favorite teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing the Tennessee Vols. Living in Knoxville for 5 years and being a die-hard Buckeye fan can do that to a guy. I guess it would be the same for a Vol living in Columbus.

For me the bowl games this year were almost perfect (would have liked PA State & Iowa to have won too).
Miami has a great team - that's what made the Buckeye victory last night so much more special. No one would give Ohio State any respect. I've been reading the college football newsgroups all season and soooo many people kept saying that Miami will blow OSU away and that OSU did not desirve to play in the National Championship game. Well - they did and they won.

Go Bucks!

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
GO BUCKEYES!!!!! I think I nearly had heart failure at least 3 or 4 times last night... Take that Trev Alberts! (ESPN Big Ten Hater)

Edit: Reesknight, I was wondering the same thing. By about 1:30AM there were some arrests and a dumpster on fire, according to ONN. Idiots give all Buckeye fans a bad name. :(

Last edited:

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
That was AWESOME!! Columbus is still standing too! I graduated in 94. I'm still speechless. I should of went. At least I got to see them beat Michigan. GO BUCKEYES!!

The "Medium Ten" RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by KelvinKDX

I think i told you before TT - My two favorite teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing the Tennessee Vols. Living in Knoxville for 5 years and being a die-hard Buckeye fan can do that to a guy. I guess it would be the same for a Vol living in Columbus

Go Bucks!

I remember you telling me that.I can fully understand how you could come to hate UT.I went through the very same thing when I lived just outside of Syracuse,New York.I think its pretty much that way for anyone stuck in a college town.

That was still one of the best played National Championship games that I've seen In a long time.I played the sport for too many years to not appreciate watching a team play with that much heart.That was the part the impressed me the most.

GO BIG ORANGE

Last edited:
Top Bottom