whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I have been riding and racing, trying to get back into shape. My currant back doc, claims my back is better, than the first mri, some almost 15 years ago! And, I have a new Doc, that claims he can decompress the rest of my back, and good bye meds! Wilkey spilled the beans, that open practice at Redbud this last Sunday was the place to be, so our gang, made it so, also. It was glorious, the track was so deeply rutted, most of c class packed up and left, to the hospital or home. It was my dream come true, to ride the ruts, after a Pro race, or as close as it gets! Before the uphill to the Monza wall, it was dark, deep and long ruts, where Damon Bradshaw seemingly did his self in, and never raced hard again! I ran with the 30+ group, and whined to Mr.Akin, to split the class, all for not and their tight schedule. I viewed many a youngster, splayed all over the track, in the ruts. So my 3rd practice, I was feeling the love, till, yet a youngster, cross rutted with poor results, for me to follow him, my bad. I jammed my left thumb but good, but it was just jammed. I rode 3 more times, and Drex waved me out to ride with the Expert class, unknowingly to me, till I viewed Travis Sewell busting a very nice whip, over me on the Leap! I pulled safely off, and gave Drex, my best stink eye! It was my best work out, all year! Monday around noon, my landscaper called, he was cutting out some top grade sod, for some landscaping, and needed some place to dump it, for free! About the 5th 10 foot roll, I caught it wrong, with my left thumb, and felt it go too far back, and snapped the tendon, on my palm side, biggest/last bone of my thumb. Life being as it is, I finally landed a teacher of this operation, in Chicago, on the southside, near the lake, the DCAM building, 5700 block of South Maryland, I have worked there, many years ago. Karma comes in many forms. Monday afternoon, this will be fixed, and i am assured, to wait for the stitches, is the longest this should take, to keep me down, and wear the Barcia brace, till its cleared to go!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
While you test the loam I bench race with Gene R. Did you know he has a brand "new" 1979 Maico sitting in a spot at RB that only a few of us know about. Anyway, as Karma would have it you will have all winter to heal and be back to the track next year. I've got to get some widowmaker reports from the bud weekend that just happened.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
These rednecks around my house, NEVER AGAIN. University of Chicago, DCAM building, I got hooked up with a guy, the kind that teaches other people! He was from South Africa, and played on the national rugby team, he knows this injury, very well! His intern, said it looked like surgery, NOPE! Dr. Birnie said that a cast will fix this in no time. 3 weeks in the hard cast, 3 weeks in the soft removable cast, pt. Standard broken bone times, go figure? Right in time for ice racing!!!

Top Bottom