RanMan

May 22, 2002
Anyone have any info on the trail yet? Like about how many miles?
Is there going to be short cut off for my son (Junior 100cc)?

Now for a list list of who's going.......

My son, myself, and a couple of friends will be will be there.
I'll be on my '02 200 EXC (#90) and my son will be
aboard his '02 YZ85 (#9)

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Its gonna be wide open, flat, smooth, and easy riding. We have gone aver the hole trail with a plow and boxblade. Be sure to bring you computer becaude thee is alot of timekeeping! =)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by 121
Its gonna be wide open, flat, smooth, and easy riding. We have gone aver the hole trail with a plow and boxblade. Be sure to bring you computer becaude thee is alot of timekeeping! =)

Yeah Right!  You expect us to believe that?  :moon:

skabeeb

Nov 28, 2001
I'll be there (03 450 exc) if my ankle heals enough by then with my son (03 YZ 85).

I sure hope they have a short course cut-off...

RanMan

May 22, 2002
Originally posted by 121

Don't forget about the water breaks every other mile. Oh yea, and the
bikini models feeding ya :)

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Hey, i wouldn't tell a story, you will need you computer for the resets, and we did boxblade a few roads, but you won't get to ride on them in the race.

RanMan

May 22, 2002
The 200 is holding up alot better than I am :)
I'm trying to get my stabilizer mounts made in time for New
Hope. If I don't see ya there, see ya at Perry Mountain....right?

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
RanMan - I am in training (an act in futility) right now for PM. I just can't seem to get in shape but I love riding so much I just keep at it. I don't remember what row we were on last year but I will most likely go late as possible. If you want to hook up on a row let me know. At least going late the riders in front can cut the trails for us (re: Infamous section 10).

RanMan

May 22, 2002
There will be 3 of us so far. You are welcome to get on a row with us.
I'm not sure if we are going to preregister or not. There is going to be
alot of riders. Being on a late row will be ok if it doesn't rain. My son will
be riding with me. He has come a long way on that YZ85. This will be his
third enduro. So far he has finished Tiger Creek and Rockford. He got 2nd
at Rockford. Mudholes from "down below" there.

To be honest.....I don't remember that much about section 10. I don't even remember the finish. I was soooo exhausted. I do remember us stopping to
encourage each other a couple of times. I believe that was in section 10.
I also remember falling over after the last check. I was just outside the tent
and didn't have the strength to hold my bike up. I wonder if they were laughing at me or with me :)

JasonWho

Apr 10, 2002
I am planning on being at the New Hope HS. KTMracer, RanMan, hope to see you there. I'll be in the same white Ford, same green bike. I am planning on being there around 9 or so Sunday morning. I only live an hour away, so I don't have to camp in GENERATOR HELL.

Thanks,
JasonWho

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Rick,
I think the section 10 must be that last long section of single track right before the finish that seems to go on forever. Maybe TR can give us the lowdown on it.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
Thats the section, 10-12 miles of real tight stuff. fun trail if your fresh but not so fun when your beat. although the tightest part was the planted pines.

Top Bottom