Gobler Getter this weekend

ktmracer

Subscriber
preregistered somewhere between row 15 and 20. jackie rode part of the loop last weekend, and said that the 13 mile woods section (across the road), from last years enduro, is part of the trail. i have no doubt that the event is gonna be fun, always is.

This is my first time there, how are the trails? Lot of mountains or mostly flat terrain?

ktmracer

Subscriber
hard pack, sand, clay, planted pines, open woods, tight woods, hills, fast straights, log crossings, and creek crossings. a mix of everything.

ktmracer

Subscriber
so which is it? cake walk or sunday walk ? i am trying to set up my bike for this weekend. i mean, if its a sunday walk i might opt for the M12's and stiffer suspension settings. but a cake walk, i will just stick with the S12 and lower the fork oil height.

The soil doesn't have many rocks, but varies from mud to sand. They have pine straw trails, hard wood trails, fast trails, tight trails.
I always ride with S12s. If you are on a back row it might get rough since so many riders come to this Enduro.
Looks like it might be dusty this weekend.

RAD DAD

My son and I will be there. He will be racing the kids intermediate and I will be attempting to ride the enduro with a broken ankle and two cracked ribs.

I might just get as far as the first check....