sharp

Sep 30, 2001
There were signs before the gas unless I was riding the second loop, which I didn't. As slow as I am I remember "How 'bout them DAWGS?", "Having fun yet?", and of course "How do you spell Enduro?"

I really thought I liked hills. I guess I still do. I just don't plan on riding any tomorrow. I really enjoyed it.

ryan

Jul 21, 1999
Good God, that tight pine section was pretty tiring! I really liked the trial though. I got my first trophy in the 200 C class, 6th place.

steve lafon

Aug 30, 2000
Stephen Edmondson had the low score when I left, at 4:45 . What was the protest about ?The only thing I hear complants on was the arrows after the gas stop and where to go in.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
AA's are supposed to ride on row 20 thru 35 (i think, someone correct me if i am wrong) and he was on row 47 or 45. sounds kinda stupid, but rules are there for a reason. i am sure grizzle felt bad about protesting but i am sure stephen was aware of the rule.

steve lafon

Aug 30, 2000
Does anyone know how they ruled on the protest, Stephen told me before the race that this was all that was left for AA riders when he got there. I know there was not much to choose from on Sunday morning. I was on 99 with my son and a friend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom