ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
preregistered somewhere between row 15 and 20. jackie rode part of the loop last weekend, and said that the 13 mile woods section (across the road), from last years enduro, is part of the trail. i have no doubt that the event is gonna be fun, always is.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
hard pack, sand, clay, planted pines, open woods, tight woods, hills, fast straights, log crossings, and creek crossings. a mix of everything.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
so which is it? cake walk or sunday walk ? i am trying to set up my bike for this weekend. i mean, if its a sunday walk i might opt for the M12's and stiffer suspension settings. but a cake walk, i will just stick with the S12 and lower the fork oil height.

larosche

Apr 20, 2000
The soil doesn't have many rocks, but varies from mud to sand. They have pine straw trails, hard wood trails, fast trails, tight trails.
I always ride with S12s. If you are on a back row it might get rough since so many riders come to this Enduro.
Looks like it might be dusty this weekend.

RAD DAD

skabeeb

Nov 28, 2001
My son and I will be there. He will be racing the kids intermediate and I will be attempting to ride the enduro with a broken ankle and two cracked ribs.

I might just get as far as the first check....

tbrooks

Jan 2, 2002
never mind the ditches, what about Glens idea of checks and single track and oh yea the hills, whoops, sand, single track, roots and don't forget the bridges. I fell off one last year and lost about 5 minutes, man was that race a blast!

boogbeater

Sep 11, 2002
I beleive some person from florida edmundson or something just what I heard we were in Tn running a midsouth race..But there was a protest..

zeboe

Mar 31, 2002
Originally posted by ktmracer
can.......you......spell......enduro

what was everyones favorite (tight pine section) trailside sign??

How does it go "you go where you look" or something like that. Every time I tried to read one I ended up bashing something. I did however like the deer herd and neked mannequin!

Z

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
Originally posted by ktmracer
can.......you......spell......enduro

what was everyones favorite (tight pine section) trailside sign??
\
The one on HWY 59 that said Bogalusa 20 miles!!! Oh trail side, NONE!

prk03

~SPONSOR~
Jun 24, 2002
I didn't see any signs only tree,tree, tree,hill, hill,hill,----then I hit a tree and broke camelback. Then started to dehydrate and got cramps. This happened about mile 10. From there to gas stop I was hurting. Can't wait to next year.

Top Bottom