woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Going Booney Tuesday 05-19-09

Plan is to park on M55 and ride north starting 9-10 am. Any and all are welcome to join - plans may change depending on weather.

Trevor

Last edited:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Ill be out there doing trail work this Saturday. We should have all the fun tree crossings outta the way by the time you come thru Tuesday.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
wow - you plan 5 months in advance? I am impressed! ;^)

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Are'nt you suppose to start the Boone ride down at the Lincoln Hills parking lot? What"s the fun of starting at 55? Half the intrigue is trying to get back while its stll light out and not get lost along the way. :)

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
woodsracer369 said:
Plan is to park on M55 and ride north starting 9-10 am. Any and all are welcome to join - plans may change depending on weather.

Trevor
Where off M55 are you parking? Are you parking in the snowmobile lot/trail head right next to Caberfae road? Now that I am officially unemployed I might as well do something other than sit at home watching Jerry Springer.

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
You guys should have clear sailing up passed 115. All the trail junk has been pushed aside. We left a few trees here and there that were to big for the hand saws. My tweeked pipe can attest to that. :bang:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Yea and if you find a little red plastic laying trailside that would be some trailside maintance SNDMN had to do to his fender with his trailsaw for some pipe clearance after the tree brushing incident!

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
Been there done that, as for the boon ride for this year thanks guys for the help, keeping the trail systems alive and breathing. As for a Tues ride I gots to get stuff gathered for a Bigger weekend coming up. Can you say U.P. baby!!

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Changing the day to Wednesday the 20th - to avoid the posability of rain - all other details remain the same.

Trevor

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom