Going racing in NYS, let's hope I get to race!!!

nkd

Mar 3, 2000
I'm trying again, last 2 were canceled due to rain so
I am going for it again! The track (Diamondback)
in Modena NY now let's the women have their own
gate instead of staggering them with the 80's!
The track is awesome too. I will be on vacation next
week too, doing a little standup jetskiing, kayaking,
riding (of couse) so will post a report when I return.
Have a good 4th!!!
Nancy (AKA Harlegal):cool:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Nancy,

If Modena is convenient for you, check out the NY Spodefest thread in the "Places to Ride" forum. A whole bunch of us New Yorkers are getting together on July 20th in Modena.

Hope you can make it!

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Good luck Nancy!!!

Have a great vacation too, sounds like you have all the necessary equipment. My ski is still not back together and it's supposed to be in the 90's here this weekend. Guess that will be the project for tonight.

Just shipped the kids off to their dad's for 10 days so now we have to play all we can while they are gone!!! I miss them sooooo bad already. NOT!!!:p

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Good luck with your racing. I hope all goes well.

Sounds like your going to have a lot of fun, I'm jealous I want to go jet sking and kayaking!!

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Good luck Nancy! Give us details....I haven't ridden in several weeks and it's getting to me. At least I can read about other people's rides. :)

wroof

Sep 6, 2000
Thats good, having your own gate . but I dont understand, you mean you have to start behind the 80s? Are there so many 80s at the startgate that there isn't enough gates left for the ladies class? There isn't enough ladies to run it as a class on its own?

Anyways, jetski, I must try that 1 day! I just did my first wakeboarding session last weekend. It felt so weird, I kept trying to steer with the rope instead of the board.

Top Bottom