Going to rausch Creek on Fri and Tower City on Sat

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
Will anyone from here be up at either place this weekend? I'm going to RC on Friday and TC on Saturday.

I'll be riding ia a group of three on WR400's and 426's.

vetwfo'er

------------------
99 WR400f, White Bros E-Series silencer and tapered head pipe. YZ seat and tank. Thumper rad guards, works frame guards, scots steering damper. Soon to be MX-Tech suspension. SETRA, AMA, Happy Ramblers MC.

97KDX220, FMF Rev pipe and silencer, renthals.

Courage is not the absense of fear. It is the judgement that something is more important, than fear.

philb

Oct 28, 1999
not this weekend, i have some other obligations, but the following Sat. 14th i hope to be at TC, working on getting the SPODEBOYS :p (you know who you are!) to commit.

------------------
philb

92 XR280R
87 XR200R

elroy

Oct 31, 2000
im up there every weekend at TC that is. i ride a 00 TE410 husky 4 stroke. i dont have a # im a officer so ask around i'll be there somewhere. are you a memeber of TC or going as a guest with someone?

ian

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
I just joined. I met up with Hit-man (Ken, member#26) and he and my two buddies all rode (green trail and otherside of the road) on Saturday. It would be hard to miss four guys on WR's and YZf's.

vetwfo'er

------------------
99 WR400f, White Bros E-Series silencer and tapered head pipe. YZ seat and tank. Thumper rad guards, works frame guards, scots steering damper. Soon to be MX-Tech suspension. SETRA, AMA, Happy Ramblers MC.

97KDX220, FMF Rev pipe and silencer, renthals.

Courage is not the absense of fear. It is the judgement that something is more important, than fear.

elroy

Oct 31, 2000
yeah it would because i wasnt around there. i took a friend over to raush creek and road the reading off rd riders race corse and some other nasty goat paths. all the colored arrow trails are to open for me you see to many quads on those. did he take you on tombstone or anything like that? drop me an email if you would like luckie426@aol.com . im there every weekend i have a camper up there 3/4 way up on the left.cya around

ian

------------------

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom