going to TNT Feb. 23rd, or possibly 24th.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
this is goes to cr85r rider, truespode, and anyone else who is planning on riding at TNT this weekend, i will be going. i have still yet to talk to my dad whether or not he thinks its best to ride Friday or Saturday, but we are going. we will be getting there right when they open and leaving a quarter till 4 if we go on Friday, and we'll ride all day if we go on Saturday. ill keep everyone posted and i should no in a little while, definetly by this afternoon. i'll be in a 06' Chevy Silverado 2500 and be riding a KX125 with One Industries/Monster Energy stickers on my bike, my brothers will also be with me on a KX85 and XR70. im about 5'7'' with long red hair. i'll be wearing a Axxis MSR gray/black jersey/pants along with a corny yellow helmet( ive still yet to buy a new one ;) ). look for me mostly riding on the Int. track( track at the bottom of the hill). you may see my dad, he has short black hair and wont be in a jersey. feel free to approach any of us if youd like, id love to meet one of you guys. if you are planning on going, please respond and give a general description of yourself, therefore i'll be able to watch for you. thanks :ride:

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
i was there last weekend breaking in my new bike. i would go this weekend too but i will be in ATL for the SX race. truespode was suppose to go as well but his job is keeping him from going.

i see your looking for a new(er) kawi 250f.....i know of a '04 kx250f for sale, $3k. if your interested let me know.

have fun this weekend.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
mx_racer32 said:
i was there last weekend breaking in my new bike. i would go this weekend too but i will be in ATL for the SX race. truespode was suppose to go as well but his job is keeping him from going.

i see your looking for a new(er) kawi 250f.....i know of a '04 kx250f for sale, $3k. if your interested let me know.

have fun this weekend.

thanks for the offer( glad that little "Bikes" sig. is paying off :nod: ), but im looking at 06-07's. i considered 04-05's a while back, but i backed away because of the maintenance issues and the fact that the 06-07 was a huge improvement over the previous models, thanks again, if you see( or hear) of anymore deals similar to this, LMK. :ride: so you said that truespode wont be there?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
James and I may make it to TNT on Saturday but not sure yet. Depends on what time I have to be at work Saturday night.

I probably won't know for sure until late Friday or early Saturday.

Ivan

Top Bottom