Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
WTF!!
Did anyone watch any of this show? That little kid needs a serious attitude adjustment. What a whinny sniveling little brat

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I can't tell you how much I wanted to reach in that television and wring that little turd's neck!

Then I wanted to lay a beat down on the mom & dad. Man, and with cameras watching? What were they thinking?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Mom and Dad require a thrashing too. Damn, I wanted to watch a show on racing, not listen to some punk ass overpriviledged kid whine and cry and disrespect his parents.
what about the other kid kicking his tire in disgust
Damn! I had to turn it off! :flame:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The show was about racing?

I thought it was "How To Parent Your Kid So They Turn Out To Be Ungrateful, Unaccountable, Irresponsible, Disillusioned Grown-ups"...

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
If you think that episode was bad, you should of seen the earlier ones. The bad thing about it is i know of several kart families and they are all like those shown on the show.

"Just blame me son" "It was all my fault you lost son" "Daddy didnt know how to set the cart up son" Give me a break, the kid just lost because someone else was better that round. Nice strategy Dad, make your kid think he's the best and the only time he losses is because you screwed up.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I don't blame the kid; he's only 10 years old, and just a product of that particular parenting style. Unfortunately, by age 10, his "mold" is already starting to cure... :|

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Besides all the aforementioned stuff, sign me up for the over 40 class, im sure i could get my Dad would turn wrenches for me and my Mom could check tire pressures and fill my tank.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
dirtybkr said:
Woodsrider was on the TV ? Must of missed it .

OUCH! :eek: Where is that Mr Steele at? Must be up to his neck in diapers :laugh:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Yea ive watched the episodes up to now..Hopper is the kids last name, it was unbelievable to see this kid. He still looks like a little brat even after he won... :|

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I gotta say; that last-lap pass was right out of the textbook!! :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I gotta say, if any child of mine pulls(pulled) any tantrum even close to what I saw on TV, he/she would be watching the races from the sidelines, if he/she was even there at all anymore.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I thought fer sure that the kid was gonna clobber mom with the tie-down.

That's when I was gonna have a real problem. :eek:

(I'm not sure what this smilie is supposed to say, but it was so cool I had to use it! :laugh: )

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
yup, that's the point that did it for me too.
"Don't do that" clank
"Don't do that" clank
"Please don't do that" clank
"GO AWAY!!!!"
"Please don't do that"

AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH I blame the parents more than the kid.
Congratulations. .. You’ve raised a brat!

Top Bottom