dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
I'm thinking about pick up the race tech gold valve kit on the cheap. This would be for a 1999 cr250.

Would this product improve my suspention?

"Race Tech Gold Valve Adjustable Fork Valves. See applications below. Brand new, never used and still sealed in original packaging. Allows exterior adjustable compression damping. Offers much better suspension action than stock valving. Easily installed yourself. Includes Precision machined Gold Valve Components, valving charts and shims, thread lock and detailed instructions. Retails for $169.99 (11-537)"

I know going with a set up like MX tech would be best, however with a bike this old I cant justify spending that much on it.

dirtbikr99

Nov 21, 2002
I am not going with race tech valves. I pulled the springs out and they were heavy for my weight, so I'm just going to go with a lighter spring. Should make more difference than gold valves would have.

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
I had Mx-Tech work on my 03cr250 and I can tell you I went from 'struggling little boy' to 'unstoppable force'. :)

dirtracker

Jun 21, 2006
dirtbikr99 said:
I'm thinking about pick up the race tech gold valve kit on the cheap. This would be for a 1999 cr250.

Would this product improve my suspention?

"Race Tech Gold Valve Adjustable Fork Valves. See applications below. Brand new, never used and still sealed in original packaging. Allows exterior adjustable compression damping. Offers much better suspension action than stock valving. Easily installed yourself. Includes Precision machined Gold Valve Components, valving charts and shims, thread lock and detailed instructions. Retails for $169.99 (11-537)"

I know going with a set up like MX tech would be best, however with a bike this old I cant justify spending that much on it.

dirtracker

Jun 21, 2006
Oh ya the gold valves are great its a money well spent.There are a lot of things you can do with the gold valves.You can take them to the pawnshop when you need money.You can actually turn them into a nice ring or earrings your girlfreind will love it. lol :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom