justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The Golden Eagle Enduro, a Blackjack Enduro race will be held at Stillwater Oklahoma on June 23.

It is a qualifier format meaning there is no time keeping equipment required. A great race for beginners and those that just want to have fun.

Start out at an easy pace ride till you come to a check, no penalty for arriving early or late, enter the check when are ready. Ride as hard as you can until you come to another check. Then go back to riding easy.

We are giving atleast three plaques per class. Some classes may only have three riders. :eek:

Kids race on Saturday, with all kids preentered recieving an award.

The trails are established trails with a 20 mile loop. One for woman and kids, two for short course, three for long.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Wish I could :( Driving six hours to tomorrow only to turn around and come back the next day:( No bikes involved. Its been 3 weeks and I gettin cranky.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
man, that was fun. the conditions were great, the trails were awesome, & the event was very well run. i didn't do very well, but i thoroughly enjoyed myself--to the point that i rode the 3d lap even tho, as an old & slow guy, i am privileged to run the short course. it was so much fun, i couldn't bring myself to stop. it was also great to meet justin & crew. hope to see you there next year!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
It was good to meet you lawman. Sorry I didn't have more time to visit with you. I'm glad the race is over too much stress for me.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
yeah, every time i put on a hs race, i swear i'll never do another, but i always do--somebody's got to do it!

that was a great 1!

Top Bottom