zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
golf only sucks if you're one of those folks who doesn't know how to really enjoy an afternoon of doing nothing. To me, it's just another way to say I'm doing somehting important, when in reality I'm hanging out on the lawn with a bunch of other dads while the women take care of the kids all afternoon. That's probably why my wife doesn't let me play anything other than a quick game of tic-tac-toe in the morning before she leaves for the day to go to the mall, salon, linens 'n things, and Target every Saturday and Sunday for the last 4 years.

So golf doesn't suck. Just the singe men & empty-nesters who get to play it do. You lousy bums. Go knock a woman up, why don't ya.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Just finished a nine hole scramble with the guys from work - managed a par round - a company sponsored event, free food, drinks et al - Golf sucks :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Yeah, well I just finished off the 18th hole, they won't be using that one anytime soon.

I would have replaced my devit but 30' of it was hanging in the tree.

Oh and I'm not sure but I think someone call me a Bogy, not bad for not playing in 6 months

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by JPIVEY
Yeah, well I just finished off the 18th hole, they won't be using that one anytime soon.

I would have replaced my devit but 30' of it was hanging in the tree.

Oh and I'm not sure but I think someone call me a Bogy, not bad for not playing in 6 months

That might possibly be one of the funniest all-time golf quotes yet :laugh: Friggin classic...

Top Bottom