sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
well i shot with them today
and so far i like them i can get the ball in the air more, now
as far as slicing that is mostly my driver. I shot a 89 with them today had terrible front 9 :bang: alot of operator error
andi think i found a cure with the slice i am rotating the club head in towards me just a bit (closing club face?) and was booming them straight and far 260+

the slingshots are reg not the oss they are about year old
graph shafts reg flex in real good shape other than some dings from hitting each other in the bag (on the outside back of toe area) faces are in great shape grips are in almost perfect shape ill play 10 rounds or so and have them regriped
going to look for new driver today well new to me used
ws looking at callawy erc fusion drivers

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
How bad could the front 9 be when shooting a 89? I don't care if the course is an easy dog-track, 89 is a damn good score. Best in my life was an 88 on a course a played just about every week.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chili said:
Not that it likely matters to you Pat but if you ever decide to send him any written correspondence it's Rich Beem.
Nah, he lives near by and ends up in the golf store we purchase from often as he knows the owners and I see him quite a bit, grocery store, resturants, etc... Personally I don't care for the attitude he projected to the kids when they were talking to him. Inflated ego, it was all about him, blah, blah, blah. I'd be inclined to spell it "Buttmunch"

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Okiewan said:
How bad could the front 9 be when shooting a 89? I don't care if the course is an easy dog-track, 89 is a damn good score. Best in my life was an 88 on a course a played just about every week.
i shot a 50 on the front 9 but was on fire on the back 9
with 39 was 4 over on the back and this course is real easy

Top Bottom