High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I might have to fly out to LA tomorrow. I told my boss that I could work Saturday and Labor Day out there, but I couldn't work Sunday for religeous reasons...
By God, if I'm going to California, I'm going to RIDE!!

Soo...how about it? Does Elkarello have a spare Beemer laying around that I could ride?!?

How close to LA are you guys? Which direction? How late does Ol89'r's nurse let him stay out?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
How close to LA are you guys? Which direction? How late does Ol89'r's nurse let him stay out?

OH CRAP! This could get ugly. ;) :laugh:

Goober. I'm about an hour South of LA with no traffic. About 3 hours during peak traffic hours. Carlotta is about 45 minutes South. He has so many spare motorcycles he is running out of garage space. :ohmy:

Where in LA are your going to be? It's a big city.

I'll talk to my nurse and see if I can get a pass. :moon:

Bring your riding gear. We'll see if we can put something together. :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I don't know, yet. Doing my sooper-secret-double-naught-spy stuff of looking up the addresses of the people I've been working with out there leads me to believe most of them live southwest of LA toward Long Beach.

Should I wash my gear? I'm not going to bring my boots...it'll give me an excuse to buy a new pair of Gaernes while I'm out there.

I'm also not bringing my knee braces because I don't crash anymore. Might not even need the helmet...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Should I wash my gear? :ohmy:

I don't crash anymore. QUOTE]

Or any less. ;) :laugh: :rotfl:

You might want to bring your own tutu. Elk says he found ours, but so far nobody has seen it. :yikes:

Long Beach is even closer. Keep us informed.

Ol'

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sounds great bud!! I've got this weekend free, not free to ride, but free. Mrs is gone but have the lil one and grandpa with me. Sunday is a good day for a BBQ I think! Let me know, I've got some spare bikes to ride, a Barbie jeep also comes to mind. PM me Mike, we'll get something put together. I'm about 35 minutes from Long Beach and 45 from LA. I'll even let you ride the beemer if you're nice, and wear undies. If you need a place to stay, let me know, there's room, in my bed and Grandpa's too. :)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm free most of this weekend. I work right smack dab in the center of downtown LA. You might have seen my building on the morning new today due to a suspicous truck thought to have a bomb in it.
My home is only 25 minutes from DTLA and 15 minutes from Long Beach.

If you guys plan something let me know.

Gomer - If you need transportation to and from the airport or anything else I can help ya out.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We'll have our way with Gomer, if he rides with us, he has to wear the SoCal Wrecking Crew tutu.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Dang it! I never live in the right city. :(

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:
SoCal Wrecking Crew tutu.

PHOTOS !!!!!!!

VintageDirt said:
Dang it! I never live in the right city.

I came to see ya :( Of course I got you in trouble :uh:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Tony Eeds said:
I came to see ya :( Of course I got you in trouble :uh:
I've been meaning to ask you how those two Shiner bottle caps got in my planter? :)

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shhhhhhhh, be vewy quiet, I smell a Gomer close by, I think he's just a few miles down the freeway from me..........I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom