LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I can't believe it, Johnny Cash is gone :whiner: :whiner:
God speed to the man in black.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I don't know why but last week I dug out a Johnny CD that I hadn't had in the rotation for a couple of years and had forgotten how much I admired his music. You might not admire the man but his music commands respect.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I was just cranking "One piece at a time" and "Folsom Prison" yesterday. Looks like I'm wearing black tomorrow.

Take Care Johnny!!

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
When I use to run the road and I was pretty beat, I would pop in Johhny cash and orange blossom special would kick my ass into gear!!!!!!!!!! Along with other songs by Johnny. I do not like contry music at all ,but Johnny's music is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
God Speed to the man in black. He is now back with his beloved June and his Lord. One hell of a gentleman.

I saw him live, from the second row, at the Opry back in '76. Great show and great suprise, because he was not on the bill. He and his band were returning from a roadtrip and stopped by and played about a dozen songs.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
How can you describe Cash? His depth as an artist is unmatched. .. :(

from the Highwayman

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

Thanks Johhny :whiner:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I was returning to work from lunch as the College station in town was playing a few of his songs. They were the Nine inch nails and Depeshmode songs that he did, but still a great artist. :(

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Very sad, I was just listening to his greatest hits album the other day. :( I also am not a country music fan but have a special place in my heart for the man in black, always enjoyed his stuff.

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
1932 - 2003 he'll always be a legend in my book. "My name is Sue how do you do!" lol great song. He will be missed. :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
brings a tear to my eye, man. Johnny Cash is all my boy would listen too when he was a toddler when he went to bed at night. How many 2 year olds do you know who can sing the words to "Ring of Fire" and "Drunken Ira Hayes"?

He lived hard, and he let everyone know how bad off he was for it. He will be missed.

Top Bottom