2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Just got some closeout boots from extremesupply. Good prices, communication, and prompt delivery.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
www.rockymountainmc.com

I have always had very good luck with Rocky Mountain. They have a great selection, good prices, and free shipping on orders over $100!

ropethebike

Oct 24, 2006
I have used the following with no problem:

motorcycle-superstore.com

rockymountainatv.com

(use them alot, they seem to have better prices and the free shipping on orders over $100)

bikebandit.com

(I really like the instant message help they provide when looking for parts.......can't find it you can talk to someone via instant message, no waiting on the phone, its awesome for OEM parts.....IMO

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
i ordered stuff at mxsouth.com one time and my stuff came in 1 and a half months! i bet its just cause i live in canada tho.

wileyE

Jul 6, 2003
Had good luck with all the above. With any of them check the ship and handling charges, the return and restock policy's. Sometime the low price isn't the best deal when it's all said and done.

My most recent bad experiences:
www.PSEP.biz, dinged me for 20% restock and return ship cost on a seat cover that wasn't even close to what I ordered.

Boulder Mt. Motorcycle wrecking (ebay): Don't want to even tell the story, I won the battle but what a bunch of jerks.

Most recent, ebay member "tirescheap": tire was obviously old bottom of pile surplus stock. Was squashed at an angle and was a real PIA to mount and hard to get the bead set. Cheap, but no deal.

Top Bottom