cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
Any ideas for buying aftermarket a few parts online for a klx 110? Seems all the cycle sites I am familiar with dont go that small with stuff. T checked out the sponsor here, but still couldnt find everything I was lookiing for. I also dont want to spend $69 for a sprocket! I need all kinds of items, picked up a bike and it is in some serious need of repairs and maintenance.

I would also like to find a cylinder and piston kit, but I dont want to jump up to the 143 cc. I'd liek to keep it close to the 110 for now, any ideas on where to find something?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Have you checked out the PowerSportsRider section on the Service Honda site? I'll venture a guess the answer is no since you'll be hard pressed NOT to find more than what you are looking for at a very good price.

cinco in W MI

Mar 10, 2006
I placed an order for a couple things on motosport. Still didnt get everything I was looking for. Dang hard to find "stock" parts and I dont need to put $99 renthal parts on a 4 stroke, 110 cc bike. Don't have to be OEM, but just match up parts and after market seem to be so limited. If I put in a bigger bike, 125, 250 honda, yam, the lists go nuts with what available. I got several sites either throug searches or recomendations.

I'll check out the PSR on the honda site, but how would I know to go look at a honda site for kawasaki parts............ I did go look at all sponsors that seemed to make sense, I started my search from here!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
PSR is aftermarket stuff which can be less expensive than OEM parts. You might also look at Bike Bandit, they have extensive OEM parts and have been pretty good about being quick. MX South has always been a good source of aftermarket parts for my needs as well.

Top Bottom