Good place to order KTM parts?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Where, who, how? ;)

I need a shifter shaft seal.  And our local KTM dealer is a real crock!  They would have to order it and charge more than retail.

I've heard alot of good about Cyclezone, but wasn't sure of any others.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by KDXfile
Try www.ktmtalk.com
Click the Parts link at the top of the page.

Ditto. I did that for the first time a few days ago. Just be patient & give it a day for more than one quote to come in.

Or do like Lou says & call Cyclezone kTm. They're the best ktm dealer, IMO.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Yup, Kruger over at CycleZone. Tell him Wade sent so you can pay double:confused: . It is the only place I shop usually, they are close to my house, and I have known Mike for 11 years or so and he ALWAYS, I mean always takes care of people.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
've turned a few people on DRN on to this place. CLICK HERE for KTM Parts I've bought several bikes for me & Tigger from him and I get most of my parts there too. He has a huge inventory to be such a small place. Could be because he does all the national MX & SX support for just about everywhere.

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
CAL,
http://www.thecycleshed.com/parts2.htm

North Vernon is about 40 miles north of me. I like these folks because they are into bikes like we are. It really is a shed out in the middle of nowhere, not a glamorous dealer.

If you call them Shed will probably be out back test riding some of his work, but his wife can find just about any part you want.
Shed is also a top notch WP suspension man as well. I think he goes over to europe with Jeremy and the rest of them.
(just a side note...Shed told me that Jeremy is a good kid and will be one of the best shock tuners one of these days. LOL :) )

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Yamahauler
What local KTM dealer? 

I assume you're being sarcastic?  If not, I was talking about Sill's.

Thanks guys!

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by CAL
If not, I was talking about Sill's. 

Sill's lost their KTM dealership a while back. A place in Mayfield picked it up, but they got out of the MC business. So, as far as I know, the nearest KTM dealer is Evansville or Nashville.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000

Sill's lost their KTM dealership a while back.

I didn't know that...

Cyclezone had one in stock and it's hitting the road today!  Why can't we have dealers like that in our area? :think:

:aj:

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000

Sill's lost their KTM dealership a while back. A place in Mayfield picked it up, but they got out of the MC business. So, as far as I know, the nearest KTM dealer is Evansville or Nashville.

Motoplex in Clarksville is the closest.Im not sure if they keep many KTM parts in stock, though. :think:

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by ktm033

www.lansingcycle.com

I agree, they recieve and ship parts every day. And you can get trick EE stuff stuck in the same box and not pay for extra shipping. :thumb:

Top Bottom