dirtbabe

Dec 6, 2000
It's good to be back! Dennis and I have finally had our little bundle of joy. Hannah(hurrican)Ann arrived on 8-12-01 she wighed 8lbs. 12 1/2oz. 22" and she was only 11 days over due. So much for me thinking it was a boy, but, oh well it will just have to be another pink dirtbike:cool: ! I can't wait to get back on my bike, that is if I remember how to ride the darn thing:confused: If you like feel free to visit her web page at; http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?URLID=2Z7H8T2E5B

Last edited:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Congratulations!

8lbs 12-1/2 oz....I'll bet your glad to have that part done with. I have watched my wife do it twice. Humanity is lucky delivery is not the man's job, if it were we would be extinct by now :p

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Wahoo!!! Welcome to the world little Hannah :) Congratulations to
you, Shelly (and Dennis). I was wondering how it was going and kept
thinking we should be hearing some news soon :)
The one thing you'll probably find, is it's like a bicycle & you
never forget (how to fall lol)
Michelle

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congratulations to you both! So, how long before her eyes open? :confused:

Enjoy the new addition, there's always time to go riding later!

dirtbabe

Dec 6, 2000
Thanks for all the congrats! Yes, her eyes open but not for very long and that usually about bed time. Last night I was up till about 2:00am with her screaming! Oh to be a man and actually get to sleep all night;) ! So now shes been sleeping ever since and it's now11:25am.
Yes, and I'm sure I'll be doing some of that falling off bit too:D
About the middle of Sept. I should be ready to go. At least it will be a little cooler.

Top Bottom