Parcells is gone, good thing or bad?

• good, im glad that Parcells is gone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
Parcells was a great coach, and if you think he was to "outspoken" your weak. Im sick of all the politically correct couches, gms, and presidents with their "hes a great guy, gonna be tough to play this sunday." Parcells spoke his mind and added to the flames of every fire persay: T.O. Lame boy T.O.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
ep1k said:
Parcells was a great coach, and if you think he was to "outspoken" your weak. Im sick of all the politically correct couches, gms, and presidents with their "hes a great guy, gonna be tough to play this sunday." Parcells spoke his mind and added to the flames of every fire persay: T.O. Lame boy T.O.

i was not stating that i didnt like Parcells, as you can see from my vote, im not a big Dallas fan.

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
I wasnt saying anything to you specifically kawicam? I just meant "you" as in everyone reading this excluding myself. No beef

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
1) He wasn't fired ....
2) Wade Phillips.

No idea if it's good or bad, but it was getting kinda obvious Bill was burned-out.

ep1k

Jun 14, 2007
Okiewan said:
1) He wasn't fired ....
2) Wade Phillips.

No idea if it's good or bad, but it was getting kinda obvious Bill was burned-out.
So you think he was burnt out? I think the league needs more coaches like him, they dont want his kind (controversy) from a professional stand point though. Most football viewers like a little controversy and bill was just one of those coaches that went against the grain, i mean how mnay guys do you know that curse at the press/media and its all but expected?

Top Bottom