holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
What a sad Friday. Johnny and John both gone.

Truly is a black Friday.

John Ritter died just short of his 55th birthday. Goes to show you never know when your ticket is up. Live life.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by holyroller1
John Ritter died just short of his 55th birthday. Goes to show you never know when your ticket is up. Live life.

Yea buddy, my mom died at 56 and my dad at 58 (just six months apart). It has always haunted me, and now, at 52, I am staring it in the face.

As a group, we are a hell of a lot younger than our folks though.

windfall

Trials Paddler
May 1, 2003
Yes, from "3's Company" and also "8 Simple Rules..."

I heard also that today is his youngest daughter's 5th birthday :(

Josh2449

May 26, 2003
I forget all the medical terms, but he died from blood going into his chest. They said it is really had to detect unless your actually looking for it. (I think)

Carp824

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2002
From the Associated Press:

LOS ANGELES -- John Ritter, whose portrayal of the bumbling but lovable Jack Tripper helped make the madcap comedy series "Three's Company" a smash hit in the 1970s, has died of a heart problem, his publicist said Friday. He was 54.

Ritter fell ill Thursday on the set of his ABC sitcom "8 Simple Rules ... For Dating My Teenage Daughter," said Susan Wilcox, his assistant of 22 years.

The cause of death was a dissection of the aorta, the result of an unrecognized flaw in his heart, said his publicist, Lisa Kasteler.

Ritter died at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Bummer, his bumbling portrayal in "3's Company" gave me hope in the dating world.

Top Bottom