the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be doing a lengthy tour of the Gorman forest trails tomorrow (Saturday, June 2nd). Expect 50 to 60 miles of sweet technical singletrack - some black diamond.

Who's in?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Mikey's 4th birthday, Ill be in Cammarillo.

And GO DUCKS! Saturday at 5:00

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Well if there's noone to ride with I guess it's safer for me to play golf. Doesn't anyone like to ride anymore? Sigh.

Dekester

Jan 2, 2007
I would like to do that ride some time. Last time I went up there, my carb started leaking. I had to drop down the back side towards frazier park because I would not have had enough gas to go back down to gorman.

We actually ran into someone who finished cutting firewood and he was kind enough to give me the rest of his gas. Thank god he had a 2 stroke chain saw! :nod: I dont know what ratio it was but it got me 15-20 miles back to the gas stations at the frazier park freeway exit.

Got some gas, rode the street back to the front entrance, and made it to the car before it got dark. It was a pretty cool adventure.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
What about Sunday?

Yo Eel, any chance you can ride Sunday? I am willing to ride tomorrow morning if you can, I have maps and know LPNF well and I have been dying to get up there since last year. If your up PM or email me or give me a call.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ruben - we're riding at Rowher Flats tomorrow - meeting at a little "country cafe" on sierra hwy just a few miles west of the entrance at 9am for breakfast and then in for some riding. I'll email you.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
the Eel said:
Doesn't anyone like to ride anymore? Sigh.

Seems like it.....I hooked up with a couple guys at CRF's Only and went to Miller Canyon last weekend.

Top Bottom