Mark16q

Apr 20, 2001
Anyone headed out towards Gorman this Saturday? Let me know, would like to hook up with some riders. Will be in the silver dodge quad cab, still shiny green klx300r.

Mark

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'm heading up there on Fri. I'm Going to be staying the weekend at the upper scrub oaks campground. If you want stop by we can hook up for some riding. I have a big tan and gold winnebego motorhome and a kx500.

Mark16q

Apr 20, 2001
Tree,

will look for you Saturday. Don't know the area yet, but hopefully someone will point me to your campground.

Mark

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'll be looking for you on Sat. What time do you think you'll be arriving? If you need some information on the area do a search for a post I had about a month ago titled Hungry Valley Info. in this forum. Speedy posted a few good links for some information and RMjeff posted a link to a map that he scanned. KTMboy was trying to get some friends to go but I don't know what happened with that.

Mark16q

Apr 20, 2001
Tree,

Hoping to show up around 8-8:30. Depends on how quickly I can get my brother and his son moving. Looks pretty easy to get to. I'll ask there where you campground is, and see if we can hook up. Look forward to it.

Mark

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
My friends all bailed on me. Don't know if I want to go that far by myself. I'm leaning towards the Big Bear run on Sunday. Tree; post a ride report for us so I'll know what I missed!:(

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
ktmboy- Too bad you're not going to make it. I know what you mean all my buddies bailed on me too so it will be just me and my family going. That Big Bear ride sounds good I'm going to try and get away for the one in the end of June.

Last edited:
Top Bottom