Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
Aares and I are going to be riding on suday and will like to hook up with drn members. We want to ride the tejon trail and gold hill trail, they seem to be fun. Any one intrested let me know. We will be at the main entrance parking lot, around 9am.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Sunday is good - I'll be there - 9 AM - front lot.

Look forward to it ..

:)

Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
Great, thats good that you can make it. I just got an email from mark16q and seems he will join us as well. Hope to see you guys there.

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Which is the "front entrance" lot? I've been going to Gorman by getting off at the Smokey Bear exit. Always parked at various campsites...smiths, upper scrub, etc. Where to go?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
If you are going north on the 5 keep going about 8 or 9 miles past the Smokey Bear exit - you will see signs for Hungry Valley SVRA - there is a Carl's Jr., some gas stations etc. right off the exit - you can't miss it. Go left off the exit and under the overpass - make the right at the McDonald's and follow it up a mile or so - the Hungry Valley entrance will be on the left - you will ride in and there is a small check-in shack - the parking lot is just off to it's right.

Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
Thats right Mark, it's off the Gorman exit , make a left and make a right at peace valley road. One mile up you will see the entrance, it's to your left. See you guys there.

Top Bottom