MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I officially accepted a job offer from South Coast Systems a few days ago. I am due to start on Aug 1st but Aimee and I plan to be moved into South Pasadena around June 22nd give or take a few days. I'll definitely be heading up to Kennedy Meadows for the 4th of July ride and may get in 1 or 2 before that.

I'll be splitting my work time between Santa Ana and Westlake Village with most of my time eventually shifting to the Westlake office (which I have been asked to run and help get off the ground) WooHoo - ready or not here we come.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Woohoo - congrats you two! Eddie - enjoy the new gig. I bet Aimee is ecstatic on going "home"! Heck of a birthday present.

:cool:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
South Pas is like 10 minutes from me and Rhona .... ! It's about time you and Aimee joined our enduro club ... you'll love it.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Glad to have you back. Like Eel said, I think you'll like our Enduro's. FYI I'm going a little norht to Pismo Beach early August for some 80 degree August riding and camping fun. You're welcome to go.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Welcome home. :cool: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
blurb:

South Coast Systems is an Engineering Services firm specializing in the planning, design, integration, and commissioning of Factory Floor Electrical and Control Systems and Integrated Production Supervisory and Data Management Systems.

LINK

I will have only been working a couple months when DW rolls around so that might be sketchy this year. Probably the best I could hope for would be to fly in for wed-sat or something. I'll be working on making it though.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thank heaven!! The world will be right again. :)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I was going to say there goes the neighborhood but after seeing that sign Id say its already has gone to the dogs. Welcome back guys.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
welcom back to Cali

Top Bottom