I've been to Rome,
Dallas, Texas,
Man I thought I'd seen it all...

Congrats guys! Feels good, don't it?!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Congrats Eddie - and Aimee.....

Westlake/Thousand Oaks is a great area - I grew up there. My best man still lives and now I'll have one more place to stay at some point. You sleep in my trailer, I sleep in your house sounds fair to me - just kidding with you, sort of.

Let me know when you a good ME on a contract basis:)

Damn, I might have to get off my arse and actually go to KM AND bring a bike.

Brian

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
NVR FNSH said:
Let me know when you a good ME on a contract basis
Wha??? hittin the bottle again Brian?

You know you will always be welcome at our house, where ever we end up. We won't actually be buying in that area for a while though.

NVR FNSH said:
Damn, I might have to get off my arse and actually go to KM AND bring a bike.
Ya, and bring one for me too while you're at it. :) I don't think they will let me take a horse out on the dirtbike trails. ;)

So when did you become a cop man?! I think I knew you were going to go to the academy or something but haven't heard from you in a while. It's appropriate though, you ooooze cop. :p And don't think that just because you're a cop now you can strip search anyone anytime! :moon:

6 MORE WEEKS!!! :aj:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I heard Speedy is trying to smuggle plants in to CA, Brian - that's worth a strip search isn't it?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I'M TAKIN MY DAMN PLANTS WITH ME!!! and no one is gonna stop me, not even da coppahs. If I have to I'll send Eddie out into the desert with my plants and I'll pick him up on the other side ;)

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
well guys I knew this was coming, I guess I have to fly out to fart on Aimee now vice driving 4 short hours. Do you think my arse will explode holding a fart in at that altitude?

No more St Joe or Supercross. Bruce leaves and now both of you.........

Paddy

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
paddy said:
well guys I knew this was coming, I guess I have to fly out to fart on Aimee now vice driving 4 short hours. Do you think my arse will explode holding a fart in at that altitude?

Paddy

You could, every once in a while, ship her a freezer bag full of freshness... ;)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Paddy, its Mrs. gnarlykaw,just letting you and Mike B know that we are still here and you can still come up to St. Louis and have fun.....................supercross and st. Joes anytime (we just got back from camping there). We have the room and beer waiting for you.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
HELP!!! Well we're here. Arrived about an hour ago and have already run into a snaffu. Eddie's 6x12 enclosed trailer will NOT fit into the driveway like I had thought. The driveway is too steep. No way to get it up the driveway to the back and there is no overnight street parking in Pasadena!! We don't know what to do?! Any thoughts, suggestions, help, pleeeeease! :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
woman: "The trailer won't fit in the driveway!"

man: "I'll pull out then and you guide me back in!"

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Aimee, having trouble fitting the "Trailer in the driveway" is not always a bad thing ;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Park it on the front lawn. The neighbors will love it. If that doesn't work can you call the city to get an overnight parking permit?

I'll see ya around 6:30ish.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
gospeedracer said:
HELP!!! The driveway is too steep. No way to get it up the driveway to the back and there is no overnight street parking in Pasadena!! We don't know what to do?! Any thoughts, suggestions, help, pleeeeease! :(

Welcome home Aimee. :cool:

You can park it at my place if you can't find anywhere closer.

That is, as long as you don't have a damn horse in there. ;)

I will pm you with my phone #. Should be here all day.

Ol'89r

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Pasadena ????, that's not even close to Sanata Barbara, do you know how hard it is to speed on the 210, oh wait, your pretty close to the 15 though

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Farmer John said:
You could, every once in a while, ship her a freezer bag full of freshness... ;)

Thats the best thing I have heard of in a long time!!!!!!!! I am getting a mental picture - been there 1 hour and Lay-me is on the internet trying to get the trailer in the driveway while Luckey is outside trying to get the trailer in the driveway.

So Luckey did Saza (sp?) get her going away present? :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom