truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I have a friend in the Navy who has a friend in the Navy... they are both in Hawaii.

His friend wants a TTR125 for his wife (I think he wants a TTR125LE but not sure).

Anyone out there know a dealer who will ship? They will not sell TTR's in Hawaii for some reason (from what they said).

The best deal he got was in Washington state but they wanted setup to take the bike out of the crate, fill it with oil, put it together, take it apart, drain the oil, re-crate and then ship.

Thanks
Ivan

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
truespode said:
I have a friend in the Navy who has a friend in the Navy... they are both in Hawaii.

His friend wants a TTR125 for his wife (I think he wants a TTR125LE but not sure).

Anyone out there know a dealer who will ship? They will not sell TTR's in Hawaii for some reason (from what they said).

The best deal he got was in Washington state but they wanted setup to take the bike out of the crate, fill it with oil, put it together, take it apart, drain the oil, re-crate and then ship.

Thanks
Ivan

I have a TTR125 for sale (no e-start) and I work for a shipping company that ships to Hawaii. $1100 for the bike and about that much to ship it approx.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
that is approximate. I would have to take down the dims and get all of the details.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
well, when it comes to shipping, have him call 800-610-6500. we have pretty good rates to Hawaii

Top Bottom