Mx523

Mar 3, 2007
Its a 2003 Yz134, full port and polish job FMF SST and shorty sliencer tag bars. This thing rips! I'll never go back to quads again now.

I have a few questions though, 134cc means its .80 over right? Whats the best oil to mix my gas with? Could you guys give me some tips on riding a two stroke bike? I'll be doing trail riding and some pit riding and later on in the summer I'd like to take it to a track. Thanks, I love my bike! :ride:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
If you do a search/searchs on this forum you will find tons of info for the questions you asked.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Best recommendation is to make sure you have your bike properly jetted. My last 2 stroke bike I had, i went through 3 spark plugs in 4 years. I ride my bike often too. I never fouled one at all.

For premix, I used Redline @ 40:1. YOu will get alot of different recommendations for oil. Use one that your local shop stocks for when you ar e in a pinch and need some. I noticed when I tore down my top end, the crank always had a nice coat of oil too.

Congrats on the new ride, have fun :)

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
Yea, quads are definately not as challenging as a bike, or as fun in my opinion. I use Maxima Castor 927 in my bikes, premix at 40:1 as well, thats a good mix ratio, especially for trail riding. Ive found that 32:1 will leave a thick black buildup on top of your piston, and 50:1 is not enough and will shorten your ring life. :aj:

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
Oh yea, and heres a riding tip, sit close to the tank as you can as to try and keep the front wheel down in the upper RPM's. :laugh:

Top Bottom