ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
So I was able to finally pick up my new bike on Saturday. It's an '02 YZ250 and OOOOHHH MYY GODDD!!! That thing is BADDDDDD!
Keep in mind, I'm coming from an older 125 but that was also 8 years ago and I've NEVER ridden a 250cc mx bike. I rode it down the street a few times before I bought it and I was all smiles... I was hardly even on the pipe and the thing turned into a beast! I LOVE IT!!!
I've even already dropped it for the first time after I got it back home.. lol... My dumbass, I gave it way too much gas and let out the clutch too quick and the bike ate the back of my truck. It just flew right out from under me and smack! Didnt do **** to the bike but truck has a nice dent now. :laugh:

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
dante said:
Take it easy on that thing, no more sqidly moves :cool:
Definately will... Have a buddy who was like I wanna hear that thing revving to the moon in 3rd hear... (The first time i rode it) :ohmy: I was like FOCK U!

I'll definately take it easy until i actually start to get a feel for the bike.. I've only ridden it maybe a total of 10 minutes and I already know that it can hurt me quick if I get careless!

Sep 15, 2004
congrats on the new bike!!I just got a 2002 CR250.I came off a kdx 200 and it was a major change.You will get use to the power but take it EASY at first.I have had the bike for two weeks and already had to change a radiator!!(because of a wreck)Good luck

ls1cameric

Feb 23, 2006
yankeefan4life72 said:
congrats on the new bike!!I just got a 2002 CR250.I came off a kdx 200 and it was a major change.You will get use to the power but take it EASY at first.I have had the bike for two weeks and already had to change a radiator!!(because of a wreck)Good luck

Thanks man! I promise not to be the stereotypical newbe and try to kill myself on it being evil kanevil before i actually know how to ride the thing. ;)

Top Bottom