corpblues

Jan 1, 2004
I really want to replace the stock purple seat with something how do I say, not so purple.

I have been looking for matching seat and graphics and haven't found many for a 95 KDX 200.

I have found a couple of kits listed for a KDX 200 97-03. I thought 95-03 were basically the same bike.

Will a graphics kit listed 97-03 work for a 95?

Also, is it possible to get old graphics off or do I need to buy new plastics for the radiator shrouds?

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
corpblues said:
Will a graphics kit listed 97-03 work for a 95?

Yes

Also, is it possible to get old graphics off or do I need to buy new plastics for the radiator shrouds

Just start yanking, you can also get a sticker remover to help get them off or mabye a power washer. I accidently blasted off the white sticker on the head light shroud with one.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Stick it in the sun or hit it with a hair dryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive. Do a search about putting new graphics on. Theres some good ways to prevent bubbles. ie. windex.

corpblues

Jan 1, 2004
thanks for the info. I wonder why some manufacturers list graphic kits 97-x instead of 95-x. Seems they might loose some sales. Without advice dirtrider.net I would not have looked at many kits.

Top Bottom