MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Grattan on Sat. and Tracie riding orange?!

Phil and I will be racing at Grattan on Saturday. I will either be on my YZ or on a borrowed KTM 125SX. Depends on if my main shaft comes in. I guess it was on back order and as of Friday it was no longer on the list...so hopefully my bike will be back this week!

You woods guys should come check it out. Usually a lot of great racing there. Either the sport bikes or turbo cars will probably be going too.

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tracie, I would like to witness your promotion to the pumpkin patch. I am not sure I can make it, but what time is the racing.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Possible temporary promotion to the pumpkin patch! lol

Racing starts at about 10am...if I'm on an orange bike it'll be Andy Myers #80 bike

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
After running the Jack Pine, 4 laps around Grattan should be a breeze. I don't recall any fallen down trees across the track last time I was there anyway.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Joe be sure to look us up! We'll be in my white Explorer w/a Silver enclosed trailer...Phil's #130 YZ250 and either my #230 YZ125 or a #80 KTM125SX

We'll be parked next to a white Durango with a black enclosed trailer with a #83 YZ250, that's my cousin's rig. He's racing for the first time in like 3-4yrs!

Nope no trees, Joe that's why I like tracks!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Tracie,
I Thought I Told You That The Woods Is Just A Mx Track With Trees!!! The Key To Being A Great Rider Is To Do Everything Well, Not Just One. You And Phil Did Awesome At The Spring Pine Cone, We Hope To See You Two Again Soon. You Had Better Commit To Trailfest At The Lmc Clubgrounds In Oct. We All Want You Two To Be There!!!

Dave Leathers.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
D.LEATHERS said:
Tracie,
You Had Better Commit To Trailfest At The Lmc Clubgrounds In Oct. We All Want You Two To Be There!!!

Dave Leathers.

Trailfest...what is this?

We would like to do another FES race again...Phil has three more weekends of Yamaha contingency next month. I'll have to look at the race dates again and see what we can get in.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
So now we'll be in a white Durango and w/our silver enclosed trailer...bringing 5 people so the Durango has more room than my Explorer.

My tranny parts are in!!! YAY!!! Still riding a KTM tomorrow though

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Good luck at the races tomorrow.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Alright you guys that ride Orange...I loved the bike! Handles so well and FAST!!! Too bad I spent most of the day sick. I raced anyway, but felt like crap all day. Food poisoning sucks...anyway, after seeing the contents of my stomach a few times I did manage to have fun on the bike. I can def. see myself on orange someday, not anytime soon though!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
fatherandson said:
Another convert...almost. Sorry I could not make it.

No problem, I was riding like crap, felt like crap and couldn't keep any crap in my stomach...so it's all good. I wasn't really much into visiting. I have no idea how I made it through the track... :cool:

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I was there both days. I think I saw you - on a KTM. My kid races C. He was up against your hubby. He was 5th overall on Sat and 4th on Sun. On Sunday I heard some of the C riders asking "is Malburg here today?". I watched him, he's fast.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
LOL, that's funny some of the guys are asking about him...

He'll be moving up to B next year. He's finishing out the MMCs and I think he'll pretty much be done racing for the year. Maybe one or two more or depending on how many more races he does he'll move up to B after the MMCs.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
MXGirl230 said:
Alright you guys that ride Orange...I loved the bike! Handles so well and FAST!!!
When I come up on you, you gave me a good look at both sides of the bike as you almost swapped out. How is that "handles so well". With the lead Phil had on the rest of us second gate droppers, he could have had time to stop and give you some pointers. He corners quite well on that 2 stroke. Well the next time someone yells at you you to "give it some gas", you'll know who it is. That seemed kind of odd that they dropped womens SR first.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Well besides the almost swapping out and taking you out in the process, it handles well! lol We fixed that problem right after that moto. Had to soften up the rear a little.

They dropped us first b/c we are a District points paying class, where 25+ and 35+ Nov are not. I guess they didn't want any of you guys to get in the way. :nener:

How did you end up doing Joe?

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
I went 6-6 on Saturday. I armed pumped really bad on moto #2 after I had my first ever holeshot. Sunday 4-4. I held 3rd all moto #2 until I got taken out on the grand stand table top on the final lap. I was able to get back up and save 4th.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
GrattanTracie.jpg

GrattanTracie2.jpg

Yeah..didn't hit my line the way I wanted...

GrattanPhil.jpg

GrattanPhil2.jpg

That's what I was trying to do...lol

Top Bottom