CharbCRF230

Jun 13, 2003
Hey yall. I haven't posted in a while. My husband is leaving for Iraq here next week so i have been real busy spending lots of time with him. But i got some pictures done from a ride a couple months ago and there is a great after shot of me!! We were all crackin up so I thought i would share and give yall a good laugh, god knows i needed one! :-)

Before the ride....
0241832a.jpg

After a 30 mile ride... :-)
664eead9.jpg

bcf96e99.jpg

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Oh boy, I think we've all got a few of those dirty mug shots in our portfolios. ;) It's all good as long as you're still smiling! :laugh:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Nice pics!   Not much dirt for a 30 mile ride-- shoot, your jersey is still clean!  Whatsup with that?! ;)

I have a few "after" pictures myself, but they look like something from a bad Halloween costume!

Good luck to your husband, going to Iraq.  I assume he's in the military?!  Please give him our thanks, and support.   :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
The good thing about those "after" shots is that your teeth always look their whitest ;)

CharbCRF230

Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by jboomer
I think they need to let you out front more!

HA HA I was about the middle of the pack that ride, then I burned my leg pretty good on my pipe. Melted my pants to my leg!! So I stopped at the first check point and had a medic wrap ip up for me!! You should have seen the looks i got when i dropped my pants!! But to their surpirse I has some padded shorts on! (Old softball sliding shorts!) So I ended up behind the 4 wheelers!! Talk about eatin dirt!!! For like 3 miles I was in 2nd gear and takin hills in first cause these guys that were just out joy ridin with their coolers on the back!!! It was still fun though!!

And thank you for the support for my husband, we appreciate all that he gets.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hmmm, that dirty mug look is really familiar. :confused: Glad you had a great time. I hope that burn heals up quick. Tell your hubby thanks for doing a selfless job. :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom