Status
Not open for further replies.

cmott

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2001
I really enjoy this forum. As I browse the threads I often stop to watch the animated Avatars, WAYCOOL!!! Who ever designs them is a real artist in my point of view. Keep up the good work!

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
The avatars are nothin' compared to what Thump can REALLY do!
Before you fish, read the FAQ!
:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Whats cool is the red,white and blue theme.:) :)

cmott

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2001
dhoward, I hope your not accusing me of asking for an avitar. Becasue in no way would I expect one. My replies are few and far inbetween to even consider it. Just giving a compliment is all

Last edited:

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
Don't worry I don't think it did either, I think he's just braggin about his! And waving it in your face:confused:

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
He may not be asking but I am.So what do ya say, possibly a bucket of some sort filled with chum and what have you.

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Please accept my apology, just a friendly reminder to read the FAQ.
:) :) :)
John T, wave this! :eek:

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Actually you can ask for and recieve an avatar, as long as you want a plain jane DNR avatar and it is in a letter with a check for $39. Which I keep planning on doing. But with all the money I spend to ride I'm not sure I could get even $39 past the wife that "isn't necessary" her words not mine. But seeing as I just got my son a new bike. He's too big for the old one, I just sold my old car, and with the Yamaha's promotion there will be no payments until March (these are the arguments I used to convince the wife). And the fact she use to ride quads and I gave her the old bike. :p I might be able to swing it next month.

Oh and by the way, back to the subject. The two I like the best are Oki's, and Patman's, but there are a lot of them that look good.

-YZRIDER-

Nov 13, 2001
Why cant the members get an avatar? Why does it cost money and when (if ever) are they going to be accessible to the general members (without a fee) :mad:

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
I actually like it just the way it is. If everybody had an avatar, they wouldn't be so special, kinda like they are now. Plus, it probably takes Thump quite some time to make some of those avatars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom