Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TwinSpar was there?! :eek:

-Blast up to Dallas in 3 hours (245 miles).
-Check in and change then out of the room in 30 minutes.
-Arrive just in the nick of time and stop dead in my tracks when I see Sarah standing out front she looked amazing!
-Sarah tells me we should go in and I suggest Thump might be disappointed if he see's me coming down the aisle instead :laugh:
-Very intimate setting and ceremony :thumb:
-Play "3 blind mice" getting to the reception (thanks Mister "well one blind mice is better than two so I punched it" Billywho) :laugh:
-Great reception! One table was making all the commotion though, a bunch of rowdies.
-That rowdy table closes the show so that there can be some "Throwin' down." (- romantical words huh?) LOL!
-Paige is too much! No really, the crystal on my watch is still all smeary and the drive home yesterday was "OMG she is just such a beautiful baby..." I can see where this is going.

I hope that the flowers ended up with water in them and the cake in the freezer and not the other way around. I can verify that the cake did make it to Billy's car and left the parking lot at about 5mph, after that I don't know.

We wouldn't have missed it for anything!

Last edited:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
I am sooo happy for you two. Jim and I thought of you both Saturday night, just wishing we could have been there! Congratulations and I wish you both all the happiness that life can bring!

Chris

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congratulations to you both. :thumb: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Congratulations :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OMG! I forgot!  Congrats!  I would have been much better off seeing the two of you getting hitched than riding.(Did I just type that?)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations! Here's to many years of health and happiness!!! :)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
<DIV>Congratulations you two!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Glad to see such a perfect couple.&nbsp;&nbsp;:thumb:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>May you both live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.</DIV>

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Big Congrats to the both of you two! Ya done good!

-jeffd

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
CONGRATS David and Sarah!!!! Great pictures! You guys are too damn cute together :) So.... when is the little guy on the way? ;)

-Nikki and Red

Top Bottom