N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Who ever saw a chef in black pants? ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Good lookin' couple!! Congrats and best wishes Mr. and Mrs. Vaught. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Congratulations :yeehaw: :aj: :yeehaw:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Right on! And Congrats to the newly-weds :)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Thanks everyone. I can say that this last week has een the only thing I have experienced that topped DirtWeek. Pretty much the same people there, except TwinSpar came, LOL.

It was an honor to put that ring on Sarah's finger and say I do and she made me feel like I was the luckiest man on earth whe she said it. She has made me open my eyes to what is around me and appreciate what we have and not worry about what we don't have. I love this woman and I know she loves me.

Having Billy as my best man and Bob as my groomsman was a real honor as well. These two guys are the kind of friends everyone needs to have. When we got engaged I made two phone calls, one to each of them because I knew they would be as happy for me as I was. Then I called relatives.

Billy, his wife an little Paige flew in Tuesday and have been living at the house with us. I am sick that Paige has to go home tomorrow. She is such a happy little girl and when she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep I just about melted. Sarah and I have to get to work on making one of them, but Bily told me if we have a boy I loose a friend. LOL

Patman, TwinSpar, Tony Eeds, I am glad you made it. It meant a lot to us. The wedding was perfect in my book.

Gameworks after the rehearsal dinner was a blast. Billy with the utters in hand and almost passing out from the horse race was too much. Bob and Billy on the weight limit issue (DW04 story). The toast (to come on video). Too much stuff to post about. We missed all of you that were not able to make it.

All in all, LOTS of laughs, a few tears and many memories.

BTW, Bob and Scooter.... I did not hit the wall, no comment about the window. LMAO.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Congrats you two!  It was a great ceremony and I was happy that I could make it. 

Let me know if you ever want any tips on raising nice, calm, well behaved children.  I'm sure I could find someone to help you out!  :scream:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Let me know if you ever want any tips on raising nice, calm, well behaved children.  I'm sure I could find someone to help you out!  :scream:

That would be Billy and Marita! Paige is the one of the most well behaved and happiest babies I have ever had the pleasure of being around.

You really should see Billy with her ... priceless! He's bound to have trouble riding from now on, seeing the way she has daddy wrapped around her finger. :laugh:

Congratulations to you both, David and Sarah. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a happy and wonderful event!

Top Bottom